Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Here I am!

I sure have been missing the ol' blog.  Definitely past time to dust her off and get her going again!  Looks like she needs some spring cleaning.  A few places where you can find A Vintage Journey...

Facebook ...I love being able to check into my booth's store location so I can help promote it overall

Twitter ...not much happening here but I feel like everyone needs Twitter 😅

Pinterest ...one of my favorite places to spend my time when I'm in bed, thinking of all the things I wish I had time to do

Instagram ...I've actually been more active here the past few months.  It's a nice change from facebook

Etsy ...the biggest change this year for AVJ has came from cleaning out the Etsy store and opening it back up after taking an unintentional 6 year break 😲 I'm currently selling ephemera... mostly vintage book pages but always adding new packs.  

If you're still with me, thank you!  I do miss my blogging buddies so much and hoping to re-connect, along with make many new blog friends!

Happy New Year to all... here's to an amazing 2020!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for you're sweet comment. Happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to continue to stop by your blog, for I've sure missed seeing what all my blogging buddies are up to! Happy 2020 to you!

      Delete
  2. So glad that you are back Angie. You have been missed for sure. I will go follow your Instagram, as I finally joined that a few months ago. Already following this blog. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, I will find your Instagram and follow you too. I always enjoyed seeing what you were up to... what projects you were working on. Thanks for missing me!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit ~