Tuesday, July 18, 2023

A Little Cottagecore Vibe In My Booth

I absolutely love cottagecore!  The browns, the greens, nature, books, floral, just everything about this décor that takes us back to our roots.  Especially mine, growing up a country girl.  The outdoors was my home.  I have bits and pieces of this aesthetic in my family room, along with the heirloom pieces we've inherited.  My vintage booth is an extension of me and the things I love.  Just wanted to share a couple photos of my booth that I captured recently.

My neighbor's hydrangeas are so pretty every year.  Whereas mine have all passed on.  I love that she allows me to cut and save her blooms.  These pretties make for a lovely cottagecore vignette. 🤎

Little brown bottles are adorable with a sprig of dried floral.  My recent favorite is the little clear bottles with corks that hold tiny chamomile dried flowers. 😍 So fun and cute! 


What about you?  Are you a fan of the cottagecore look? 🍄




2 comments:

  1. Hello Angie, I just wanted to say hello and how much I appreciated your comment on my Blog. As I had just prayed the night before that if I was done blogging to let me know. And your comment spurred me to write a post today!
    It was so refreshing to see a new face in my comment section. I do not blog for comments, but it's nice to know someone is out there (smiles).

    That table you refinished was beautiful!
    May God Bless you and give you peace and strength!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Angie - so glad to see you have returned to blogging...wish all the 'old folks' would do so....loved the fun times we all had visiting each other's blog. Now that Summer is waning, I will have more time for blogging. A few more pickings in the garden and it will be done for the year. Grandkiddos are back to school, so they will be spending less time with us as well. Happy Fall and I look forward to visiting your blog often! Blessings - Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit ~