Monday, July 17, 2023

Oklahoma 100 Mile Yard Sale Tour Find

My Vintage Sisters and I hit the Oklahoma 100 Mile Yard Sale Tour back in May.  I came across this pretty, solid piece of furniture for $3.00! Night stands and dressers sell well for me so of course this one was loaded in the junking jeep.  

It needed a good scrub on the metal legs and the wood too.


The top corner had a pretty good size indention in it, which I believe was a deterrent to most people shopping this sale.  


I sanded down the top and painted it with Waverly Ink chalk paint. A couple coats of wax and she's as good as new! 




This beauty only set in the booth for a couple of weeks before it sold for $55.00.  I was happy as this was the least amount of time I've ever spent on a piece of furniture.  And I sure hope the new owner is happy as well.  

It's nice to be back to blogland... I really have missed it.  I'm looking forward to documenting my makeovers here as I enjoy them so much.  Thanks for stopping by and have a delightful week!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! What a wonderful transformation and GREAT profit too! A friend is giving me an antique vanity and mirror this weekend. It needs some love so hopefully I can make it look this good! xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the profit is most definitely worth it but I sure love the transformation from discarded to loved once again! Please post your set once you give it some loving... before and after photos are so fun. Best wishes on the transformation, enjoy the process!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit ~