Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our busy November & December



Well, as always... I am behind again.  But that's okay.  We are making lots of memories at the Berry household so I'm okay with being behind on my little blog even though I love it so much and love visiting you all!

The November "Dad Initiative" project for Robbie's Pre-K class was to build a barn together.  They sent home some popsicle sticks to use.  I love these projects because for once I get to sit back and watch, hehe.  Rich did a wonderful job with his dad duties, as always!  Out of two boxes, he cut and transformed a shell for Robbie to use.  Robbie colored and glued them all on, all by himself!  I was so proud of how straight and how well he did for a five year old.  I think they are both pretty proud of their barn...

Another project that was made at school was butter.  Yep, butter.  Don't know how or why, but they made butter.  Here's a picture of Robbie holding his butter... looks like he's thinking the same thing.  Lol!

We always enjoy our little town's Christmas parade.  The Shriner's never disappoint.

Big guys in little cars is something every parade needs.

You can't have a parade in Catoosa, Oklahoma without The Blue Whale.  Check out the story, it is a sweet one.


Just because I love horse and buggy's...

Amariah's 6th grade basketball team played the other Catoosa 6th grade team in a tournament.  It has to be hard to play against your own friends.  There was some pushing and elbow slinging, but we all loved how they came together at the end to show their true spirit.

Oh such a busy month.  I can't wait to come back and share our baking days with you.  Such precious memories I LOVE to make!

I am grateful for Rich to work so hard to allow me to stay home and raise our kids.  When I was working, even just part time, it took such a toll on me that I was too tired or too stressed trying to get everything else taken care of that I neglected to enjoy these precious moments with my family that make up such sweet memories.

I wish for you and your family a warm and wonderful, Christ filled Christmas~

5 comments:

  1. I love the barn your son and husband made. The parade looks like it was lots of fun!!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!! My prim friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son has a great talent going there...and it's all colored red too!
    Angie his smile is so sweet and he looks so much like Daddy!! (except no beard...lol) And a lot like you! Beautiful combination.

    I'm late getting to everyone's blog posts mainly becuase of Christmas and all the preperations.
    I'll be looking for your Christmas celebration post soon????

    THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGIE for being one of my most avid/faithful followers. You are a dear and make sure you comment on what is posted.
    I thank you for that and I wish we could meet some day.

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie - Thanks for visiting my blog. The 'hallelujah' video brought tears to my eyes too! What a lovely picture of your husband and your sweet little boy. The parade looks like a wonderful way to spend the day with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw one of your photos on Pinterest and follwed it here. I was so surprised and delighted to see the Blue Whale in the parade and knew immediately that it was the one on Route 66, about 10 miles from where I grew up. Wonderful to happen across something from home, and even better when the blogger is a Christian!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit ~